News & Analysis
- Oklahoma - DOJ sues Oklahoma university on behalf of transgendered professor
- Oklahoma - NLRB rules employee’s vulgar social media post is protected concerted activity
- - IRS provides preliminary ‘Cadillac’ tax guidance
- California - What California employers should know about new CFRA regs
- Tennessee - 6th Circuit affirms dangers of firing alleged harassment victim
- Georgia - Georgia's 'religious liberty' bill: mostly dead or slightly alive?
- Virginia - 4th Circuit slams EEOC for challenging background checks
- Florida - NLRB General Counsel issues guidance on lawful handbook policies
- Ohio - Judge: Amendment to Ohio workers' compensation law unconstitutional
- Michigan - Employers not required to break the law for religious accommodations
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.