News & Analysis
- Virginia - Do as I say, not as I do: SEIU and the ‘Fight for $15’ campaign
- Illinois - Idle threats cause employee’s retaliation claim to stall
- Illinois - Chicago police janitor cleans up in IHRA discrimination suit
- Illinois - Illinois law will ban restrictive covenants for low earners
- Illinois - Court ruling on panic attack has employers feeling calm
- Oklahoma - Misclassification of workers just got riskier for Oklahoma employers
- Delaware - Do you have a Weiner in your workplace? Disciplining employees for off-duty misconduct
- California - California adds several more workplace laws
- Tennessee - Tennessee employer hit with $425K verdict in whistleblower case
- Georgia - Watch out for Web accessibility requirements under the ADA!
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.
- Think before you click: cybersecurity guidance to share with workers
- It’s not about you!
- NASCAR’s racing to defend race discrimination lawsuit—is your company ready?
- Social engineering puts HR on front line of cybersecurity battle
- From sports and entertainment to politics and social justice—when worlds collide in your workplace