News & Analysis
- Illinois - Consider this, part 3
- Illinois - Bus company gets run over in NLRB injunction case
- Illinois - Public disclosure of EEOC charge may spawn retaliation claim
- Illinois - Termination based on refusal to ‘show me the money’ not retaliatory
- Illinois - Court curbs cab drivers’ wage claims
- Oklahoma - Employee who quit during interactive process can’t pursue ADA claim
- California - Are on-call rest periods permissible?
- - For the ACA, the time is nigh
- California - CA Supreme Court upholds firing for violating policy while on CFRA leave
- New Jersey - Always consider a motion to dismiss—after a complete legal analysis
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.