News & Analysis
- Texas - Houston TV station gets cloudy reception from court in ADA claim
- Illinois - Terse doctor’s notes didn’t cure absent employee’s reasonable accommodation claim
- Illinois - Court extends credit to terminated loan officer
- Illinois - Professor gets failing grade on retaliation claim
- Illinois - Illinois AG scrutinizing online job sites over age bias
- Missouri - Kansas City voters to decide whether city will raise minimum wage
- Wisconsin - National origin, discrimination, and employers—oh, my!
- Oklahoma - 10th Circuit OK’s termination of diabetic employee for misconduct
- California - Public employees' 'private' messages may be disclosable under PRA
- California - Commissioned employees entitled to separate pay for rest periods
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.