News & Analysis
- Texas - Employee’s sensitive nose may be a disability
- Wisconsin - U.S. Supreme Court to issue definitive ruling in arbitration class action waiver cases
- California - SMUNDAY doesn’t cut the mustard
- Ohio - Governor Kasich signs law barring cities from setting minimum wages
- Michigan - People notice when you're gone: Absent employee's work scrutinized
- Massachusetts - Inadequate workplace investigations can lead to serious consequences
- Indiana - CBER creates 'healthy, wealthy, wise' index for Indiana communities
- Minnesota - Is FMLA retaliation legal if you don't know you're retaliating?
- Wisconsin - Wisconsin employers must stay on top of wage and hour issues
- Mississippi - Employees can't change facts to fit different claims
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.
- Geographic diversity: Dealing with rural-urban differences in the workplace
- The wild kingdom: sexual harassment at the NPS
- May we terminate an employee who does not fit in?
- EEOC issues new guidelines on national origin discrimination
- Retaliation claim of police officer suspended for Facebook posts sent to trial