News & Analysis
- - IRS allows limited carryover of health FSA dollars
- Michigan - 6th Circuit provides do's and don'ts to end union representation
- Massachusetts - Another bite at the apple? Ch. 258E may apply in the workplace
- Kentucky - EEOC penalized for pursuing lawsuit over use of felony convictions
- Indiana - 7th Circuit: Employer's payment to union officials was unlawful
- Minnesota - Minnesota shooting provides tips for preventing workplace violence
- Missouri - Missouri employers need to be careful in drafting noncompetes
- Wisconsin - Accommodating employees' religious practices during the holidays
- South Carolina - Supreme court upholds denial of TTD benefits to injured worker
- New Jersey - What happens if employees leave together for your main competitor?
Most Recent Audio Conferences
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.