News & Analysis
- Kansas - Kansas employers go 2 for 4 in recent workers’ comp cases
- Texas - Texas employer takes arbitration shortcut and gets lost
- Illinois - 7th Circuit reverses course, holds Title VII prohibits sexual orientation discrimination
- Indiana - 7th Circuit: ‘Sex discrimination’ includes sexual orientation bias under Title VII
- Missouri - MO employer’s absence policy not enough to defeat unemployment claim
- Wisconsin - Is someone watching me? Do’s and don’ts of workplace video surveillance
- South Carolina - We paid our employee too much—can we get the money back?
- Oklahoma - Company successfully fights EEOC subpoena: lessons for OK employers
- Washington - Increase diversity by recruiting, retaining people with disabilities
- New Hampshire - ‘Once more unto the breach, dear friends’: employers’ obligations in data breaches
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.