News & Analysis
- Mississippi - ADA accommodations: Is speed essential to the interactive process?
- Arkansas - What's the magic word? There isn't one for ADA's interactive process
- Tennessee - Surprise! Overtime changes a no-go for now, but here’s what you can do next
- Texas - Clawing back bonuses—what employers need to know
- Illinois - Illinois trading firm loses bet on restrictive covenant language
- Illinois - 7th Circuit says ‘game over’ for software programmer’s retaliation claim
- Illinois - Employee’s odd behavior justified fitness-for-duty testing
- Illinois - Surveyor’s claim for overtime pay doesn’t measure up
- Illinois - Court takes charge, finds no charge in disability case
- Wisconsin - Stop the presses! Federal judge issues injunction blocking DOL’s new overtime rule
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.