News & Analysis
- Missouri - Employers see fallout, warning signs from ‘biggest cyberattack in U.S. history’
- Ohio - Response to racist remarks not 'adversarial' enough to be protected
- Michigan - Refusal to undergo medical exam tanks Flushing worker's ADA claim
- Massachusetts - Massachusetts takes the lead in promoting pay equity
- California - CA expands equal pay law to include protections for race, ethnicity
- California - 'Killer' statement fatal to Riverside investigator's career
- Kentucky - Kentucky Court of Appeals extends new protections to managers
- Indiana - EEOC issues new retaliation guidance and 'promising practices'
- Missouri - Missouri employer must pay for prohibited questions on application
- Wisconsin - Allegedly falsified records lead to trial on race bias claim
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.
- Cubs make it to World Series—and teach valuable lessons along the way
- Terminating the walking dead employee: What would Negan do?
- DTSA gives employers new options to combat trade secrets theft
- Donald Trump must have missed the mandatory training—making America harassed again
- Drawing the line on tips: Where does it end?