Federal and state job safety laws require employers to make reasonable efforts to provide a safe workplace. That duty may include steps to reduce the risk of violence. The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as well as some state agencies have issued guidelines for health care operations, night retail establishments, and employers in general.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses