Federal and state job safety laws require employers to make reasonable efforts to provide a safe workplace. That duty may include steps to reduce the risk of violence. The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as well as some state agencies have issued guidelines for health care operations, night retail establishments, and employers in general.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- DOL’s new overtime rule comes with unintended consequences
- No bluff: Wright demands equal pay on House of Cards
- Legal ‘wrist watch’: Plan for challenges created by wearable devices
- ABC, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan, and lessons on parting ways with key employees
- Getting over the hump: Why BLR was lucky enough to survive