Federal and state job safety laws require employers to make reasonable efforts to provide a safe workplace. That duty may include steps to reduce the risk of violence. The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as well as some state agencies have issued guidelines for health care operations, night retail establishments, and employers in general.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?