Federal and state job safety laws require employers to make reasonable efforts to provide a safe workplace. That duty may include steps to reduce the risk of violence. The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as well as some state agencies have issued guidelines for health care operations, night retail establishments, and employers in general.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role