Federal and state job safety laws require employers to make reasonable efforts to provide a safe workplace. That duty may include steps to reduce the risk of violence. The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as well as some state agencies have issued guidelines for health care operations, night retail establishments, and employers in general.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Cubs make it to World Series—and teach valuable lessons along the way
- Terminating the walking dead employee: What would Negan do?
- DTSA gives employers new options to combat trade secrets theft
- Donald Trump must have missed the mandatory training—making America harassed again
- Drawing the line on tips: Where does it end?