Federal and state job safety laws require employers to make reasonable efforts to provide a safe workplace. That duty may include steps to reduce the risk of violence. The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as well as some state agencies have issued guidelines for health care operations, night retail establishments, and employers in general.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- DOL’s proposed rules to swell ranks of overtime-eligible employees
- Wyoming employers need to be ready for strengthened data breach law
- 5 questions to help gauge your midyear progress
- Kinder, gentler Terminator: how to say ‘Hasta la vista’ to employees without getting sued
- Exposure to sexual banter on CEO’s private Gmail not severe or pervasive