Federal, state, and local laws provide a basic source of protection against invasion of privacy by private parties, including employers. Additionally, privacy laws may limit privacy rights that would otherwise exist under common law or other statutes. It's important to remember that such laws vary greatly from state to state.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- DOL’s new overtime rule comes with unintended consequences
- No bluff: Wright demands equal pay on House of Cards
- Legal ‘wrist watch’: Plan for challenges created by wearable devices
- ABC, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan, and lessons on parting ways with key employees
- Getting over the hump: Why BLR was lucky enough to survive