Federal, state, and local laws provide a basic source of protection against invasion of privacy by private parties, including employers. Additionally, privacy laws may limit privacy rights that would otherwise exist under common law or other statutes. It's important to remember that such laws vary greatly from state to state.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role