Federal, state, and local laws provide a basic source of protection against invasion of privacy by private parties, including employers. Additionally, privacy laws may limit privacy rights that would otherwise exist under common law or other statutes. It's important to remember that such laws vary greatly from state to state.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?