Federal, state, and local laws provide a basic source of protection against invasion of privacy by private parties, including employers. Additionally, privacy laws may limit privacy rights that would otherwise exist under common law or other statutes. It's important to remember that such laws vary greatly from state to state.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- Social engineering puts HR on front line of cybersecurity battle
- From sports and entertainment to politics and social justice—when worlds collide in your workplace
- Tell workers it’s OK to recharge their batteries
- New EEOC guidance should remind employers to guard against retaliation
- Employees’ food allergies are nothing to sneeze at!