The U.S. Senate confirmation hearings on the nomination of Clarence Thomas to the U.S. Supreme Court pushed the issue of sexual harassment to a new place of awareness among Americans. Before that, sexual harassment wasn't really a phrase Americans were accustomed to hearing, and few knew exactly what it meant in the employment law sense.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role