Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is the primary federal law that prohibits harassment based on sex or gender. In addition, almost every state in the country has its own version of the civil rights law, and these laws also prohibit sex discrimination and sexual harassment. Some state laws also prohibit discrimination and harassment based on sexual orientation.Read More...
Gender Harassment and Sexual Harassment
From: HRLaws | 01/07/2013
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role