Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is the primary federal law that prohibits harassment based on sex or gender. In addition, almost every state in the country has its own version of the civil rights law, and these laws also prohibit sex discrimination and sexual harassment. Some state laws also prohibit discrimination and harassment based on sexual orientation and/or gender identity.Read More...
Gender Harassment and Sexual Harassment
From: HRLaws | 06/25/2015
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?