Once upon a time, sex discrimination claims were rather cut and dried - a man created a hostile work environment for a woman or a female employee was treated differently than a male worker.Read More...
Gender Discrimination and Sex Discrimination
From: HRLaws | 06/24/2015
In the Blogs
- Geographic diversity: Dealing with rural-urban differences in the workplace
- The wild kingdom: sexual harassment at the NPS
- May we terminate an employee who does not fit in?
- EEOC issues new guidelines on national origin discrimination
- Retaliation claim of police officer suspended for Facebook posts sent to trial