Just as individuals don’t want to put all of their 401(k) money into one type of investment, employers don’t want to place the future of their companies in the hands of one type of employee. Employers know they need both engineers and salespeople, for example, not just one group or the other. Organizations need all kinds of skills, personality traits, and life experiences to succeed. Employee diversity can help ensure that a company has a broad variety of skills and experiences at its service.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 06/23/2015
In the Blogs
- Cubs make it to World Series—and teach valuable lessons along the way
- Terminating the walking dead employee: What would Negan do?
- DTSA gives employers new options to combat trade secrets theft
- Donald Trump must have missed the mandatory training—making America harassed again
- Drawing the line on tips: Where does it end?