Just as individuals don’t want to put all of their 401(k) money into one type of investment, employers don’t want to place the future of their companies in the hands of one type of employee. Employers know they need both engineers and salespeople, for example, not just one group or the other. Organizations need all kinds of skills, personality traits, and life experiences to succeed. Employee diversity can help ensure that a company has a broad variety of skills and experiences at its service.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 06/23/2015
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?