The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN Act) requires covered employers to provide advance notice of significant workforce reductions. This requirement is intended to protect employees, their families, and communities by giving employees a transition period in which they can adjust to losing their jobs, obtain other work, or pursue training.Read More...
In the Blogs
- Cubs make it to World Series—and teach valuable lessons along the way
- Terminating the walking dead employee: What would Negan do?
- DTSA gives employers new options to combat trade secrets theft
- Donald Trump must have missed the mandatory training—making America harassed again
- Drawing the line on tips: Where does it end?