The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN Act) requires covered employers to provide advance notice of significant workforce reductions. This requirement is intended to protect employees, their families, and communities by giving employees a transition period in which they can adjust to losing their jobs, obtain other work, or pursue training.Read More...
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role