The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN Act) requires covered employers to provide advance notice of significant workforce reductions. This requirement is intended to protect employees, their families, and communities by giving employees a transition period in which they can adjust to losing their jobs, obtain other work, or pursue training.Read More...
In the Blogs
- Geographic diversity: Dealing with rural-urban differences in the workplace
- The wild kingdom: sexual harassment at the NPS
- May we terminate an employee who does not fit in?
- EEOC issues new guidelines on national origin discrimination
- Retaliation claim of police officer suspended for Facebook posts sent to trial