The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN Act) requires covered employers to provide advance notice of significant workforce reductions. This requirement is intended to protect employees, their families, and communities by giving employees a transition period in which they can adjust to losing their jobs, obtain other work, or pursue training.Read More...
In the Blogs
- Avoiding the “own goal” at work: 3 lessons from Women’s World Cup
- DOL’s proposed rules to swell ranks of overtime-eligible employees
- Wyoming employers need to be ready for strengthened data breach law
- 5 questions to help gauge your midyear progress
- Kinder, gentler Terminator: how to say ‘Hasta la vista’ to employees without getting sued