The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN Act) requires covered employers to provide advance notice of significant workforce reductions. This requirement is intended to protect employees, their families, and communities by giving employees a transition period in which they can adjust to losing their jobs, obtain other work, or pursue training.Read More...
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses