The Wage and Hour Division (WHD) of the U.S. Department of Labor is responsible for administering and enforcing a number of federal laws that set basic labor standards. WHD conducts investigations for a number of reasons, all having to do with enforcement of the laws and ensuring an employer’s compliance. The WHD targets certain industries where it believes it can have the biggest impact.Read More...
Wage and Hour Division
From: HRLaws | 02/05/2015
In the Blogs
- Geographic diversity: Dealing with rural-urban differences in the workplace
- The wild kingdom: sexual harassment at the NPS
- May we terminate an employee who does not fit in?
- EEOC issues new guidelines on national origin discrimination
- Retaliation claim of police officer suspended for Facebook posts sent to trial