The Wage and Hour Division (WHD) of the U.S. Department of Labor is a small agency with a very big impact on employers. Because it's small, the WHD targets certain industries where it believes it can have the biggest impact.Read More...
Wage and Hour Division
From: HRLaws | 01/10/2013
In the Blogs
- Fast-food protesters plan escalation, civil disobedience
- Policy is essential to create right to access employee e-mails on company system
- Are the media and politicians perpetuating a tragedy to serve their own needs?
- Dinging distracted drivers
- Drug-free healthcare facility law takes effect in New Hampshire