The Wage and Hour Division (WHD) of the U.S. Department of Labor is responsible for administering and enforcing a number of federal laws that set basic labor standards. WHD conducts investigations for a number of reasons, all having to do with enforcement of the laws and ensuring an employer’s compliance. The WHD targets certain industries where it believes it can have the biggest impact.Read More...
Wage and Hour Division
From: HRLaws | 02/05/2015
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope