The Wage and Hour Division (WHD) of the U.S. Department of Labor is responsible for administering and enforcing a number of federal laws that set basic labor standards. WHD conducts investigations for a number of reasons, all having to do with enforcement of the laws and ensuring an employer’s compliance. The WHD targets certain industries where it believes it can have the biggest impact.Read More...
Wage and Hour Division
From: HRLaws | 02/05/2015
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role