Labor union membership in the private sector has decreased dramatically in the past few decades in the United States. But, there has been a renewed emphasis by both new groups and the AFL-CIO to recruit more members. Often these new recruits are in fields that historically weren't unionized.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/10/2012
In the Blogs
- DOL’s new overtime rule comes with unintended consequences
- No bluff: Wright demands equal pay on House of Cards
- Legal ‘wrist watch’: Plan for challenges created by wearable devices
- ABC, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan, and lessons on parting ways with key employees
- Getting over the hump: Why BLR was lucky enough to survive