Labor union membership in the private sector has decreased dramatically in the past few decades in the United States. But, there has been a renewed emphasis by both new groups and the AFL-CIO to recruit more members. Often these new recruits are in fields that historically weren't unionized.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/10/2012
In the Blogs
- DOL’s proposed rules to swell ranks of overtime-eligible employees
- Wyoming employers need to be ready for strengthened data breach law
- 5 questions to help gauge your midyear progress
- Kinder, gentler Terminator: how to say ‘Hasta la vista’ to employees without getting sued
- Exposure to sexual banter on CEO’s private Gmail not severe or pervasive