Labor union membership in the private sector has decreased dramatically in the past few decades in the United States. But, there has been a renewed emphasis by both new groups and the AFL-CIO to recruit more members. Often these new recruits are in fields that historically weren't unionized.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/10/2012
In the Blogs
- Geographic diversity: Dealing with rural-urban differences in the workplace
- The wild kingdom: sexual harassment at the NPS
- May we terminate an employee who does not fit in?
- EEOC issues new guidelines on national origin discrimination
- Retaliation claim of police officer suspended for Facebook posts sent to trial