Labor union membership in the private sector has decreased dramatically in the past few decades in the United States. But, there has been a renewed emphasis by both new groups and the AFL-CIO to recruit more members. Often these new recruits are in fields that historically weren't unionized.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/10/2012
In the Blogs
- Social engineering puts HR on front line of cybersecurity battle
- From sports and entertainment to politics and social justice—when worlds collide in your workplace
- Tell workers it’s OK to recharge their batteries
- New EEOC guidance should remind employers to guard against retaliation
- Employees’ food allergies are nothing to sneeze at!