Labor union membership in the private sector has decreased dramatically in the past few decades in the United States. But, there has been a renewed emphasis by both new groups and the AFL-CIO to recruit more members. Often these new recruits are in fields that historically weren't unionized.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/10/2012
In the Blogs
- Facebook foes: Employee’s online comments were not misconduct
- Great expectations? Let’s tip off with reasonable expectations
- Good managers listen more than they speak
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer