Employee handbooks are a simple way of organizing and summarizing the main points of the larger body of information about the company. Typically, they are used to consolidate the information that a new employee would need to know about compensation, benefits, rights, and the company’s rules and policies.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role