Employee handbooks are a simple way of organizing and summarizing the main points of the larger body of information about the company. Typically, they are used to consolidate the information that a new employee would need to know about compensation, benefits, rights, and the company’s rules and policies.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- DOL’s new overtime rule comes with unintended consequences
- No bluff: Wright demands equal pay on House of Cards
- Legal ‘wrist watch’: Plan for challenges created by wearable devices
- ABC, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan, and lessons on parting ways with key employees
- Getting over the hump: Why BLR was lucky enough to survive