Employee handbooks are a simple way of organizing and summarizing the main points of the larger body of information about the company. Typically, they are used to consolidate the information that a new employee would need to know about compensation, benefits, rights, and the company’s rules and policies.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses