Employee handbooks are a simple way of organizing and summarizing the main points of the larger body of information about the company. Typically, they are used to consolidate the information that a new employee would need to know about compensation, benefits, rights, and the company’s rules and policies.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- New York fast-food employers bracing for $15 minimum wage
- NLRB: Failure to negotiate data breach remedies with union violates NLRA
- Donald Trump will win (a Title VII lawsuit)
- Contractors face August 1 deadline for new veteran reporting form
- Gender identity in the workplace: Employers face emerging discrimination issue