The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), a federal law, sets standards for the establishment and operation of employee benefits plans. If you offer employees a health insurance plan or retirement plan, chances are you're covered by the Act. Some ERISA requirements apply to both retirement and welfare benefit plans. Welfare plans are generally those that provide health, life, or disability benefits.Read More...
Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
From: HRLaws | 04/01/2015
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role