The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), a federal law, sets standards for the establishment and operation of employee benefits plans. If you offer employees a health insurance plan or retirement plan, chances are you're covered by the Act. Some ERISA requirements apply to both retirement and welfare benefit plans. Welfare plans are generally those that provide health, life, or disability benefits.Read More...
Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
From: HRLaws | 10/22/2015
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?