Of all the federal laws governing the workplace, COBRA (the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985) is at the top of the list in terms of complexity and confusion. COBRA is basically a safety net for employees and their families to keep their health insurance, at their own expense, when they’re between jobs or other life major events happen – such as getting separated or divorced.Read More...
Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
From: HRLaws | 10/19/2015
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?