As has been the case with most forms of social media, blogs (short for web log) have changed from being a tool primarily used by individuals to reflect about their personal lives to a wide ranging business communication device. The fact that nearly every major news outlet devotes a section of its website to the blogs of people inside and outside the organization is evidence of their functionality and significance.Read More...
Blogs / Blogging
From: HRLaws | 02/11/2015
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role