As has been the case with most forms of social media, blogs (short for web log) have changed from being a tool primarily used by individuals to reflect about their personal lives to a wide ranging business communication device. The fact that nearly every major news outlet devotes a section of its website to the blogs of people inside and outside the organization is evidence of their functionality and significance.Read More...
Blogs / Blogging
From: HRLaws | 02/11/2015
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope