Title VII, the federal law that prohibits most workplace harassment and discrimination, covers all private employers, state and local governments, and educational institutions that employ 15 or more individuals.Read More...
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)
From: HRLaws | 06/24/2015
In the Blogs
- 3 tips on firing employees—Les Miles/Mark Richt “silly season” edition
- Don’t waste your life thinking about what could have been
- Can a court help you unsend an e-mail?
- Thank those who helped you dream big, and then pay it forward
- Guarding against cybersecurity attacks is (not) as easy as ‘1-2-3′