Temporary employees give you flexibility in meeting your staffing needs, but recent years have brought new legal pitfalls for the unwary HR professional.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/13/2012
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses