Telecommuting started in California in the 1970s to reduce traffic and save the earth, but it’s not just an old hippie fad. Big companies and big government have embraced it, and millions of employees swear by it. Telecommuting involves working from just about anywhere besides a company’s main offices — including workers’ homes, clients’ facilities, and employer-owned satellite offices, and even from a hotel room while on the road.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?