The Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI) is currently in the rulemaking process for Oregon's new minimum wage law. The proposed regulations will make it even more difficult for Oregon employers to manage their new minimum wage obligations.
Oregon News & Analysis
In the Blogs
- Facebook foes: Employee’s online comments were not misconduct
- Great expectations? Let’s tip off with reasonable expectations
- Good managers listen more than they speak
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer