Most everyone knows that Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination in employment based on an individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Title VII also prohibits retaliation against an employee because he has opposed any practice made unlawful by the Act or has made a charge, testified, assisted, or participated in an investigation, proceeding, or hearing.Read More...
Civil Rights Act of 1866
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Fast-food protesters plan escalation, civil disobedience
- Policy is essential to create right to access employee e-mails on company system
- Are the media and politicians perpetuating a tragedy to serve their own needs?
- Dinging distracted drivers
- Drug-free healthcare facility law takes effect in New Hampshire