Under the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSH Act), companies are required to provide a safe workplace for their employees. Employees who are concerned about an unsafe condition may file a complaint with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), which will conduct an investigation and fine a company for any violations it finds.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 09/03/2008
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses