Under the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSH Act), companies are required to provide a safe workplace for their employees. Employees who are concerned about an unsafe condition may file a complaint with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), which will conduct an investigation and fine a company for any violations it finds.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 09/03/2008
In the Blogs
- Can I track my employees? Do’s and don’ts of employee monitoring
- DOL’s new overtime rule comes with unintended consequences
- No bluff: Wright demands equal pay on House of Cards
- Legal ‘wrist watch’: Plan for challenges created by wearable devices
- ABC, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan, and lessons on parting ways with key employees