Under the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSH Act), companies are required to provide a safe workplace for their employees. Employees who are concerned about an unsafe condition may file a complaint with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), which will conduct an investigation and fine a company for any violations it finds.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 09/03/2008
In the Blogs
- Geographic diversity: Dealing with rural-urban differences in the workplace
- The wild kingdom: sexual harassment at the NPS
- May we terminate an employee who does not fit in?
- EEOC issues new guidelines on national origin discrimination
- Retaliation claim of police officer suspended for Facebook posts sent to trial