Improved technology, changes in customer demand, and the need to control costs in a challenging business environment are just three reasons employers consider and proceed with reductions in force (RIFs).Read More...
In the Blogs
- Geographic diversity: Dealing with rural-urban differences in the workplace
- The wild kingdom: sexual harassment at the NPS
- May we terminate an employee who does not fit in?
- EEOC issues new guidelines on national origin discrimination
- Retaliation claim of police officer suspended for Facebook posts sent to trial