Just as sexual harassment charges filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) are on the rise, so are racial harassment charges. In 1990, only one racial harassment charge was filed with the agency. In 2014, that figure rose to 8,826 charges filed.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 06/25/2015
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope