Just as sexual harassment charges filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) are on the rise, so are racial harassment charges. In 1990, only one racial harassment charge was filed with the agency. In 2014, that figure rose to 8,826 charges filed.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 06/25/2015
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses