Just as sexual harassment charges filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) are on the rise, so are racial harassment charges. In 1990, only one racial harassment charge was filed with the agency. In 2014, that figure rose to 8,826 charges filed.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 06/25/2015
In the Blogs
- Can I track my employees? Do’s and don’ts of employee monitoring
- DOL’s new overtime rule comes with unintended consequences
- No bluff: Wright demands equal pay on House of Cards
- Legal ‘wrist watch’: Plan for challenges created by wearable devices
- ABC, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan, and lessons on parting ways with key employees