Just as sexual harassment charges filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) are on the rise, so are racial harassment charges. In 1990, only one racial harassment charge was filed with the agency. In 2014, that figure rose to 8,826 charges filed.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 06/25/2015
In the Blogs
- DOL’s proposed rules to swell ranks of overtime-eligible employees
- Wyoming employers need to be ready for strengthened data breach law
- 5 questions to help gauge your midyear progress
- Kinder, gentler Terminator: how to say ‘Hasta la vista’ to employees without getting sued
- Exposure to sexual banter on CEO’s private Gmail not severe or pervasive