Just as sexual harassment charges filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) are on the rise, so are racial harassment charges. In 1990, only one racial harassment charge was filed with the agency. In 2011, that figure rose to 8,776 charges filed.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/07/2013
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role