The Older Workers Benefit Protection Act of 1990 (OWBPA), amending the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), was enacted to prohibit employers from discriminating against older workers by denying certain employee benefits to them.Read More...
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses