The Older Workers Benefit Protection Act of 1990 (OWBPA), amending the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), was enacted to prohibit employers from discriminating against older workers by denying certain employee benefits to them.Read More...
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?