The Older Workers Benefit Protection Act of 1990 (OWBPA), amending the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), was enacted to prohibit employers from discriminating against older workers by denying certain employee benefits to them.Read More...
In the Blogs
- Fast-food protesters plan escalation, civil disobedience
- Policy is essential to create right to access employee e-mails on company system
- Are the media and politicians perpetuating a tragedy to serve their own needs?
- Dinging distracted drivers
- Drug-free healthcare facility law takes effect in New Hampshire