You may be familiar with temporary help services that hire employees and assign them to clients for short periods to support or supplement their clients' workforce. Employee leasing is another issue entirely that involves placement of all or most of your staff onto the payroll of an employee leasing firm in a co-employment relationship. The purpose of employee leasing is to shift the burden of administration of benefits, payroll, and human resources to the employee leasing firm.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/09/2013
In the Blogs
- Fast-food protesters plan escalation, civil disobedience
- Policy is essential to create right to access employee e-mails on company system
- Are the media and politicians perpetuating a tragedy to serve their own needs?
- Dinging distracted drivers
- Drug-free healthcare facility law takes effect in New Hampshire