You may be familiar with temporary help services that hire employees and assign them to clients for short periods to support or supplement their clients' workforce. Employee leasing is another issue entirely that involves placement of all or most of your staff onto the payroll of an employee leasing firm in a co-employment relationship. The purpose of employee leasing is to shift the burden of administration of benefits, payroll, and human resources to the employee leasing firm.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/09/2013
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role