You may be familiar with temporary help services that hire employees and assign them to clients for short periods to support or supplement their clients' workforce. Employee leasing is another issue entirely that involves placement of all or most of your staff onto the payroll of an employee leasing firm in a co-employment relationship. The purpose of employee leasing is to shift the burden of administration of benefits, payroll, and human resources to the employee leasing firm.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/09/2013
In the Blogs
- New Hampshire social media privacy law takes effect September 30
- Some extra points about fantasy football and your workplace
- Chick-fil-A founder was embodiment of servant leader philosophy
- Design firm’s DIY social media approach not ‘liked’
- Study shows need to address unintended consequences of diversity efforts