You may be familiar with temporary help services that hire employees and assign them to clients for short periods to support or supplement their clients' workforce. Employee leasing is another issue entirely that involves placement of all or most of your staff onto the payroll of an employee leasing firm in a co-employment relationship. The purpose of employee leasing is to shift the burden of administration of benefits, payroll, and human resources to the employee leasing firm.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/09/2013
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope