You may be familiar with temporary help services that hire employees and assign them to clients for short periods to support or supplement their clients' workforce. Employee leasing is another issue entirely that involves placement of all or most of your staff onto the payroll of an employee leasing firm in a co-employment relationship. The purpose of employee leasing is to shift the burden of administration of benefits, payroll, and human resources to the employee leasing firm.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/09/2013
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses