Last month, we told you about a bill pending in the Delaware Legislature that would expand the state's antidiscrimination statute (see "Dover is busy again: proposed domestic violence amendment" on pg. 1 of our June 2015 issue). House Bill (HB) 4 would prohibit discrimination on the basis of domestic violence, sexual offense, or stalking. If passed, the bill would have important implications for Delaware employers. Here are some additional key questions about HB 4 to consider.
News & Analysis
In the Blogs
- DOL’s proposed rules to swell ranks of overtime-eligible employees
- Wyoming employers need to be ready for strengthened data breach law
- 5 questions to help gauge your midyear progress
- Kinder, gentler Terminator: how to say ‘Hasta la vista’ to employees without getting sued
- Exposure to sexual banter on CEO’s private Gmail not severe or pervasive