Among the many duties of an employment attorney is the routine review of personnel manuals. The goal is to make sure that employers are up to date on the most recent changes to local, state, and federal law. In the process, we observe many violations, but few are more common than direct deposit violations. Here's what you need to know to comply with Delaware law.
News & Analysis
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role