The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) broadly defines national origin discrimination to include the denial of equal employment opportunities because an individual has a certain place of origin or ancestry or the physical, cultural, or linguistic characteristics of a national origin group.Read More...
National Origin Harassment
From: HRLaws | 06/19/2015
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?