People from around the world are coming to the United States in search of jobs and that influx of diversity provides employers with new talents and perspectives that richly enhance their workforce. At the same time, employers must recognize the different languages, cultures, and religions in the workplace and learn how to effectively communicate and implement policies and practices to an increasingly diverse group of employees.Read More...
National Origin Discrimination
From: HRLaws | 06/24/2015
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope