People from around the world are coming to the United States in search of jobs and that influx of diversity provides employers with new talents and perspectives that richly enhance their workforce. At the same time, employers must recognize the different languages, cultures, and religions in the workplace and learn how to effectively communicate and implement policies and practices to an increasingly diverse group of employees.Read More...
National Origin Discrimination
From: HRLaws | 06/24/2015
In the Blogs
- Social engineering puts HR on front line of cybersecurity battle
- From sports and entertainment to politics and social justice—when worlds collide in your workplace
- Tell workers it’s OK to recharge their batteries
- New EEOC guidance should remind employers to guard against retaliation
- Employees’ food allergies are nothing to sneeze at!