The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) is a federal law that regulates the employment of foreign workers. It designates which workers are legal to hire and tells employers how to verify the legality of workers. It also prohibits discrimination against job applicants and employees based on national origin or citizenship.Read More...
Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA)
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?