The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) is a federal law that regulates the employment of foreign workers. It designates which workers are legal to hire and tells employers how to verify the legality of workers. It also prohibits discrimination against job applicants and employees based on national origin or citizenship.Read More...
Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA)
From: HRLaws | 12/13/2012
In the Blogs
- Fast-food protesters plan escalation, civil disobedience
- Policy is essential to create right to access employee e-mails on company system
- Are the media and politicians perpetuating a tragedy to serve their own needs?
- Dinging distracted drivers
- Drug-free healthcare facility law takes effect in New Hampshire