In a perfect world, employers with the right recruiting acumen could hire honest, loyal, drug-free, hard working employees who would work without incident and would leave their personal problems at home. But in the real world employees are people, who come to work with all the attendant baggage that people carry. As a result, workplace conflicts can, and do, arise. Employers risk litigation if they don't properly investigate and resolve conflicts. This may require imposing discipline or even termination.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope