Independent contractors can do valuable work for your organization without the complications of hiring them as employees. Employers must make sure, however, that those workers don't turn out to be your employees after all.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/13/2012
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role