Independent contractors can do valuable work for your organization without the complications of hiring them as employees. Employers must make sure, however, that those workers don't turn out to be your employees after all.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/13/2012
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses