Independent contractors can do valuable work for your organization without the complications of hiring them as employees. Employers must make sure, however, that those workers don't turn out to be your employees after all.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/13/2012
In the Blogs
- DOL’s proposed rules to swell ranks of overtime-eligible employees
- Wyoming employers need to be ready for strengthened data breach law
- 5 questions to help gauge your midyear progress
- Kinder, gentler Terminator: how to say ‘Hasta la vista’ to employees without getting sued
- Exposure to sexual banter on CEO’s private Gmail not severe or pervasive