Independent contractors can do valuable work for your organization without the complications of hiring them as employees. Employers must make sure, however, that those workers don't turn out to be your employees after all.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/13/2012
In the Blogs
- Social engineering puts HR on front line of cybersecurity battle
- From sports and entertainment to politics and social justice—when worlds collide in your workplace
- Tell workers it’s OK to recharge their batteries
- New EEOC guidance should remind employers to guard against retaliation
- Employees’ food allergies are nothing to sneeze at!