Independent contractors can do valuable work for your organization without the complications of hiring them as employees. Employers must make sure, however, that those workers don't turn out to be your employees after all.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/12/2012
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope