Identity theft as a crime may not appear to be closely associated with the concerns and responsibilities of human resources personnel. Important current issue? Yes. The daily concern of a company filing its customers' personal information? Absolutely. A company obviously must take adequate steps to protect the confidential information of its customers. But exactly where and how does ID theft become a concern for HR personnel?Read More...
From: HRLaws | 10/24/2013
In the Blogs
- DOL’s proposed rules to swell ranks of overtime-eligible employees
- Wyoming employers need to be ready for strengthened data breach law
- 5 questions to help gauge your midyear progress
- Kinder, gentler Terminator: how to say ‘Hasta la vista’ to employees without getting sued
- Exposure to sexual banter on CEO’s private Gmail not severe or pervasive