Identity theft as a crime may not appear to be closely associated with the concerns and responsibilities of human resources personnel. Important current issue? Yes. The daily concern of a company filing its customers' personal information? Absolutely. A company obviously must take adequate steps to protect the confidential information of its customers. But exactly where and how does ID theft become a concern for HR personnel?Read More...
From: HRLaws | 10/24/2013
In the Blogs
- Fast-food protesters plan escalation, civil disobedience
- Policy is essential to create right to access employee e-mails on company system
- Are the media and politicians perpetuating a tragedy to serve their own needs?
- Dinging distracted drivers
- Drug-free healthcare facility law takes effect in New Hampshire