Hiring an employee can be one of the more pleasurable tasks an employer undertakes. Unlike firing, disciplining, or even making the tough decision of which employee to promote, hiring should be purely rewarding. Often, needing to fill a new position is an indication that a business is prosperous and growing.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/07/2013
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?