Hiring an employee can be one of the more pleasurable tasks an employer undertakes. Unlike firing, disciplining, or even making the tough decision of which employee to promote, hiring should be purely rewarding. Often, needing to fill a new position is an indication that a business is prosperous and growing.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/07/2013
In the Blogs
- DOL’s new overtime rule comes with unintended consequences
- No bluff: Wright demands equal pay on House of Cards
- Legal ‘wrist watch’: Plan for challenges created by wearable devices
- ABC, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan, and lessons on parting ways with key employees
- Getting over the hump: Why BLR was lucky enough to survive