Hiring an employee can be one of the more pleasurable tasks an employer undertakes. Unlike firing, disciplining, or even making the tough decision of which employee to promote, hiring should be purely rewarding. Often, needing to fill a new position is an indication that a business is prosperous and growing.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/07/2013
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses