The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is a federal law that imposes portability, nondiscrimination, and other requirements on certain employer-sponsored health plans. There are also regulations covering how employers must protect employees’ medical privacy rights as well as the electronic disclosure of employees’ medical information.Read More...
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
From: HRLaws | 10/25/2015
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope