Our database includes forms required by federal agencies such as the U.S. Department of Labor and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission as well as many of the general forms used by human resource departments on a day-to-day basis. Although the government forms must be used as they are, many of the general forms can be modified to meet your specific needs.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Internal Revenue Service
- National Labor Relations Board
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- U.S. Department of Labor - COBRA
- U.S. Department of Labor - ERISA
- U.S. Department of Labor - Fact Sheets
- U.S. Department of Labor - FMLA
- U.S. Department of Labor - HIPAA
- U.S. Department of Labor - Miscellaneous
- Benefits - Education
- Benefits - FMLA
- Benefits - Hours/Work Arrangements
- Benefits - Insurance
- Benefits - Relocation
- Benefits - Retirement
- Orientation - Acknowledgements
- Orientation - General
- Performance - Appraisals
- Performance - Training
- Positions - Job Analysis
- Positions - Job Descriptions
- Record Keeping
- Recruiting/Hiring - Applications
- Recruiting/Hiring - Candidate Evaluation
- Recruiting/Hiring - Interviewing
- Recruiting/Hiring - Offer Letters
- Recruiting/Hiring - Personnel Requisitions
- Recruiting/Hiring - References
- Recruiting/Hiring - Regret Letters
- Safety/Workers' Compensation
We've included multiple versions of many general forms and continue to add to our forms database as we go along. Feel free to use any of the general forms as they are or make changes to suit your needs.
Our forms are sorted into the categories shown above. Just click on the category you need and it will take you to a page that lists all available forms for that category. To view a form, just click on the "WORD" or "PDF" version. Once you've found a form you want to use, just save it to your computer.
We're pleased to provide these forms to our subscribers and hope that you'll find the exact form you need; however, if you don't find what you're looking for, contact us for guidance. You can reach us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Caution: Though some forms are general, they can still have legal consequences -- this is particularly true of forms that require an applicant or employee signature. Subscribers are encouraged to submit these forms to their legal counsel for review prior to using.