Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), most employers are required to pay overtime to employees who work more than 40 hours in a given workweek at a rate of one and one-half times the employee’s regular rate of pay. There are many exceptions to this general requirement for employees who perform certain types of work – most notably, for “white-collar” employees.Read More...
Exempt and Non-Exempt Employees
From: HRLaws | 02/05/2015
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role