Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), most employers are required to pay overtime to employees who work more than 40 hours in a given workweek at a rate of one and one-half times the employee’s regular rate of pay. There are many exceptions to this general requirement for employees who perform certain types of work – most notably, for “white-collar” employees.Read More...
Exempt and Non-Exempt Employees
From: HRLaws | 11/23/2016
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope