Anticipating a rise in employment-related litigation, some insurers have began offering EPLI policies. These policies are designed to protect against claims that the employer has violated some part of the employment contract implied in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), and so forth.Read More...
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
From: HRLaws | 01/07/2013
In the Blogs
- Fast-food protesters plan escalation, civil disobedience
- Policy is essential to create right to access employee e-mails on company system
- Are the media and politicians perpetuating a tragedy to serve their own needs?
- Dinging distracted drivers
- Drug-free healthcare facility law takes effect in New Hampshire