In response to an increase in employment-related litigation, many insurers offer EPLI policies. These policies are designed to protect against claims that the employer has violated a fair employment law such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), and others.Read More...
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
From: HRLaws | 06/25/2015
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?