Anticipating a rise in employment-related litigation, some insurers have began offering EPLI policies. These policies are designed to protect against claims that the employer has violated some part of the employment contract implied in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), and so forth.Read More...
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
From: HRLaws | 01/07/2013
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role