In response to an increase in employment-related litigation, many insurers offer EPLI policies. These policies are designed to protect against claims that the employer has violated a fair employment law such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), and others.Read More...
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
From: HRLaws | 06/25/2015
In the Blogs
- Social engineering puts HR on front line of cybersecurity battle
- From sports and entertainment to politics and social justice—when worlds collide in your workplace
- Tell workers it’s OK to recharge their batteries
- New EEOC guidance should remind employers to guard against retaliation
- Employees’ food allergies are nothing to sneeze at!