How an employee termination or layoff is handled on the front end can make all the difference in how the separation actually takes place. A well-executed, carefully planned termination can minimize problems and legal risks. A poorly executed, shoot-from-the-hip approach, on the other hand, can cost an employer dearly in terms of productivity and morale, as well as financially when the ex-employee fires back with a lawsuit.Read More...
Firings and Terminations
From: HRLaws | 10/27/2015
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?