Every state except Montana follows the basic premise that employees who don't have a written contract are "at will." That means you can fire them or they can quit for any reason or no reason, as long as its not illegal.Read More...
Employment at Will
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Fast-food protesters plan escalation, civil disobedience
- Policy is essential to create right to access employee e-mails on company system
- Are the media and politicians perpetuating a tragedy to serve their own needs?
- Dinging distracted drivers
- Drug-free healthcare facility law takes effect in New Hampshire