Employers give paid leave, such as vacation time, to employees to recharge their batteries and to deal with life's little downturns. In addition, if your organization is covered by the law, you must grant leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and workers' comp laws and possibly as an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).Read More...
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses