Employers give paid leave, such as vacation time, to employees to recharge their batteries and to deal with life's little downturns. In addition, if your organization is covered by the law, you must grant leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and workers' comp laws and possibly as an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/21/2012
In the Blogs
- Fast-food protesters plan escalation, civil disobedience
- Policy is essential to create right to access employee e-mails on company system
- Are the media and politicians perpetuating a tragedy to serve their own needs?
- Dinging distracted drivers
- Drug-free healthcare facility law takes effect in New Hampshire