Employers give paid leave, such as vacation time, to employees to recharge their batteries and to deal with life's little downturns. In addition, if your organization is covered by the law, you must grant leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and workers' comp laws and possibly as an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/21/2012
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role