Employers give paid leave, such as vacation time, to employees to recharge their batteries and to deal with life's little downturns. In addition, if your organization is covered by the law, you must grant leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and workers' comp laws and possibly as an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).Read More...
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope