Computers, e-mail, voice mail, cell phones, smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, and the Internet all have brought a new age of ease and efficiency to workplace tasks. But along with those advantages comes a dizzying array of workplace and liability issues that seems to grow almost daily.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- Exposure to sexual banter on CEO’s private Gmail not severe or pervasive
- Massachusetts final sick leave regulations make substantial changes
- Employers need to examine policies, laws in light of Supreme Court same-sex marriage ruling
- Oregon employers must prepare for statewide paid sick leave law
- Obamacare ruling means little change for employers