Computers, e-mail, voice mail, cell phones, smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, and the Internet all have brought a new age of ease and efficiency to workplace tasks. But along with those advantages comes a dizzying array of workplace and liability issues that seems to grow almost daily.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- DOL’s new overtime rule comes with unintended consequences
- No bluff: Wright demands equal pay on House of Cards
- Legal ‘wrist watch’: Plan for challenges created by wearable devices
- ABC, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan, and lessons on parting ways with key employees
- Getting over the hump: Why BLR was lucky enough to survive