On December 1, 2006, the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure were amended to include specific provisions for handling electronically stored information.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- 3 tips on firing employees—Les Miles/Mark Richt “silly season” edition
- Don’t waste your life thinking about what could have been
- Can a court help you unsend an e-mail?
- Thank those who helped you dream big, and then pay it forward
- Guarding against cybersecurity attacks is (not) as easy as ‘1-2-3′