On December 1, 2006, the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure were amended to include specific provisions for handling electronically stored information.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 2: tips 6-10)
- The return of the quarterback evangelist
- Fake job references—what’s the world coming to?!
- Top 10 tips for a successful telecommuting program (Part 1: tips 1-5)
- Women at work: Exploring pay equity, making work and life mesh, and HR’s role