On December 1, 2006, the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure were amended to include specific provisions for handling electronically stored information.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Geographic diversity: Dealing with rural-urban differences in the workplace
- The wild kingdom: sexual harassment at the NPS
- May we terminate an employee who does not fit in?
- EEOC issues new guidelines on national origin discrimination
- Retaliation claim of police officer suspended for Facebook posts sent to trial