On December 1, 2006, the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure were amended to include specific provisions for handling electronically stored information.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses