On December 1, 2006, the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure were amended to include specific provisions for handling electronically stored information.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope