Good documentation is important for many reasons. One of the most important is that when supervisors and managers generate even as much as handwritten notes, they're creating potential litigation exhibits that could have significant consequences down the road. Frankly, good documentation can mean the difference between winning and losing an employment-related lawsuit.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses