Good documentation is important for many reasons. One of the most important is that when supervisors and managers generate even as much as handwritten notes, they're creating potential litigation exhibits that could have significant consequences down the road. Frankly, good documentation can mean the difference between winning and losing an employment-related lawsuit.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- Geographic diversity: Dealing with rural-urban differences in the workplace
- The wild kingdom: sexual harassment at the NPS
- May we terminate an employee who does not fit in?
- EEOC issues new guidelines on national origin discrimination
- Retaliation claim of police officer suspended for Facebook posts sent to trial