Good documentation is important for many reasons. One of the most important is that when supervisors and managers generate even as much as handwritten notes, they're creating potential litigation exhibits that could have significant consequences down the road. Frankly, good documentation can mean the difference between winning and losing an employment-related lawsuit.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 03/02/2015
In the Blogs
- Social engineering puts HR on front line of cybersecurity battle
- From sports and entertainment to politics and social justice—when worlds collide in your workplace
- Tell workers it’s OK to recharge their batteries
- New EEOC guidance should remind employers to guard against retaliation
- Employees’ food allergies are nothing to sneeze at!