Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities who are qualified for a job. The ADA covers all private employers with 15 or more employees and covers state and local governments, regardless of the number of employees.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 06/23/2015
In the Blogs
- Facebook foes: Employee’s online comments were not misconduct
- Great expectations? Let’s tip off with reasonable expectations
- Good managers listen more than they speak
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer