Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities who are qualified for a job. The ADA covers all private employers with 15 or more employees and covers state and local governments, regardless of the number of employees.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 06/23/2015
In the Blogs
- DOL’s new overtime rule comes with unintended consequences
- No bluff: Wright demands equal pay on House of Cards
- Legal ‘wrist watch’: Plan for challenges created by wearable devices
- ABC, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan, and lessons on parting ways with key employees
- Getting over the hump: Why BLR was lucky enough to survive