Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities who are qualified for a job. The ADA covers all private employers with 15 or more employees and covers state and local governments, regardless of the number of employees.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 06/23/2015
In the Blogs
- Cubs make it to World Series—and teach valuable lessons along the way
- Terminating the walking dead employee: What would Negan do?
- DTSA gives employers new options to combat trade secrets theft
- Donald Trump must have missed the mandatory training—making America harassed again
- Drawing the line on tips: Where does it end?