The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) doesn’t require meal or rest breaks, but many states do. For breaks to be unpaid, the employee normally must be relieved of all work duties. Rest breaks of less than 30 minutes must be on the clock.Read More...
Breaks and On-Call Time
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?