The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) doesn’t require meal or rest breaks, but many states do. For breaks to be unpaid, the employee normally must be relieved of all work duties. Rest breaks of less than 30 minutes must be on the clock.Read More...
Breaks and On-Call Time
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Fast-food protesters plan escalation, civil disobedience
- Policy is essential to create right to access employee e-mails on company system
- Are the media and politicians perpetuating a tragedy to serve their own needs?
- Dinging distracted drivers
- Drug-free healthcare facility law takes effect in New Hampshire