The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) doesn’t require meal or rest breaks, but many states do. For breaks to be unpaid, the employee normally must be relieved of all work duties. Rest breaks of less than 30 minutes must be on the clock.Read More...
Breaks and On-Call Time
From: HRLaws | 01/03/2013
In the Blogs
- Cubs make it to World Series—and teach valuable lessons along the way
- Terminating the walking dead employee: What would Negan do?
- DTSA gives employers new options to combat trade secrets theft
- Donald Trump must have missed the mandatory training—making America harassed again
- Drawing the line on tips: Where does it end?