Attorneys who have been involved in employment law litigation will almost unanimously agree that lawsuits involving employer/employee disputes are legally complicated, emotionally charged, slow-moving, and expensive.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 02/11/2015
In the Blogs
- DOL’s new overtime rule comes with unintended consequences
- No bluff: Wright demands equal pay on House of Cards
- Legal ‘wrist watch’: Plan for challenges created by wearable devices
- ABC, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan, and lessons on parting ways with key employees
- Getting over the hump: Why BLR was lucky enough to survive