Attorneys who have been involved in employment law litigation will almost unanimously agree that lawsuits involving employer/employee disputes are legally complicated, emotionally charged, slow-moving, and expensive.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 02/11/2015
In the Blogs
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees
- Don’t let an unhappy employee bring down your workforce
- Need workers? First lady touts talents of veterans and military spouses