Creating your own job applications gives you the most control to both comply with employment laws and solicit the type of information that ultimately lets you make the best hire. So, it's a good idea to require all applicants to fill out an application regardless of whether they also give you their resume.Read More...
In the Blogs
- DOL’s proposed rules to swell ranks of overtime-eligible employees
- Wyoming employers need to be ready for strengthened data breach law
- 5 questions to help gauge your midyear progress
- Kinder, gentler Terminator: how to say ‘Hasta la vista’ to employees without getting sued
- Exposure to sexual banter on CEO’s private Gmail not severe or pervasive