Creating your own job applications gives you the most control to both comply with employment laws and solicit the type of information that ultimately lets you make the best hire. So, it's a good idea to require all applicants to fill out an application regardless of whether they also give you their resume.Read More...
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?