Creating your own job applications gives you the most control to both comply with employment laws and solicit the type of information that ultimately lets you make the best hire. So, it's a good idea to require all applicants to fill out an application regardless of whether they also give you their resume.Read More...
In the Blogs
- Great expectations? Let’s start with reasonable expectations
- Good managers listen more than they speak
- What Supreme Court’s split decision on immigration reform means for employers
- Company not liable for employees’ snarky Facebook posts about customer
- Learning from Orlando: addressing potentially violent employees