The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) prohibits employment discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities and covers all private employers with 15 or more employees; and state and local governments, regardless of the number of employees. The ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), which was signed into law in 2008, expanded the ADA's coverage by broadening the definition of "disability."Read More...
Americans with Disabilities Act, ADA Amendments Act
From: HRLaws | 06/19/2015
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?