The U.S. government first required affirmative action in 1965 as a way to remedy past discrimination against minorities, women, disabled individuals and covered veterans. Affirmative action means that a company must take steps to increase the recruitment, hiring, promotion and retention of protected groups in its workforce.Read More...
From: HRLaws | 12/04/2014
In the Blogs
- Implementing an e-mail retention policy
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?