News & Analysis
- Illinois - Causation can coexist with three-year gap
- Oklahoma - New OSHA injury and illness reporting requirements for 2015
- - What employers need to know about mid-year cafeteria plan election changes under IRS Notice 2014-55
- FMLA - DOL to change FMLA spousal leave
- Georgia - GDOL is asking: How independent are your independent contractors?
- Virginia - Dealing with mental disabilities in the workplace
- Florida - Domestic violence by NFL players prompts refresher on leave rights
- Ohio - Adequate planning when using temps: workers' compensation edition
- Texas - Dallas EEOC pounces on pregnancy discrimination claims
- Michigan - Firing of nurse who acted without physician approval upheld
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.