News & Analysis
- Illinois - Court serves up defeat to tipped workers’ minimum wage claim
- Illinois - 7th Circuit confirms sexual orientation bias not cognizable under Title VII
- Oklahoma - Lessons in dealing with an ‘equal opportunity’ harasser
- Washington - Court rules Washington hospital’s staffing directive violated WLAD
- California - CA Supreme Court: Arbitrator decides availability of classwide arbitration
- California - Who is the employer? The devil is in the documents
- Ohio - Firings and unemployment benefits: Be careful how you word pink slips
- Michigan - Attorneys are members of public body under Michigan's whistleblower law
- Massachusetts - Digging for a valid claim: There must be a pony in here somewhere!
- Alabama - 11th Circuit to Alabama temp: Not all harassment violates Title VII
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.