News & Analysis
- Illinois - Court unconvinced by malingering corrections worker caught on camera
- Illinois - Court douses disability lawsuit by fire department applicants
- Illinois - Second opinion confirms surgeon’s suspension and termination were legal
- Illinois - Court dumps nursing mother’s breastfeeding claims
- Oklahoma - Oklahoma Supreme Court throws out two provisions of new workers’ comp law
- Oklahoma - Some pre- and postshift activities covered by CBA aren’t compensable
- Oklahoma - Oklahoma Supreme Court OK’s vomiting nurse’s wrongful discharge claim
- California - A California Court of Appeal goes 'where no one has gone before'
- California - P.F. Chang's denied attorneys' fees in wage and hour case
- Tennessee - When worlds collide: religious freedom laws and LGBT protections
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.