News & Analysis
- Missouri - Employer denies FMLA leave based on certification 'technicality'
- New Jersey - NJ Supreme Court adopts ABC test for independent contractor status
- Mississippi - Comparators must be truly comparable
- Federal - Drug tests, marijuana use, and the EEOC
- Illinois - Consider this, part 3
- Illinois - Bus company gets run over in NLRB injunction case
- Illinois - Public disclosure of EEOC charge may spawn retaliation claim
- Illinois - Termination based on refusal to ‘show me the money’ not retaliatory
- Illinois - Court curbs cab drivers’ wage claims
- Oklahoma - Employee who quit during interactive process can’t pursue ADA claim
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.