News & Analysis
- Illinois - Shoe store shoots self in the foot with out-of-step policy
- Illinois - Court gives city the shaft for employee’s lewd comments
- Illinois - Cook County finds its halls of justice in the hot seat for retaliation claim
- Illinois - Overly broad restrictive agreement leaves insurance agency without protection
- Illinois - Court refuses to make temp’s Title VII claims permanent
- Oklahoma - Facebook ‘Like’ is protected activity under NLRA
- Oklahoma - President Obama embraces ‘ban the box’ movement
- Oklahoma - Papa John’s franchisee fined and jailed for wage violations
- - HIPAA double take: What health plan sponsors need to know now
- California - Court: Everyone's a winner and a loser! Attorneys' fees all around!
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.