News & Analysis
- Kentucky - You can't quit—you're fired!
- Washington - Washington court: Perjury posse perverts public policy
- Illinois - Claim against transportation company hits roadblock
- Oklahoma - New Oklahoma law confirms enforceability of nonsolicitation agreements
- Washington - Wage claim may proceed for postshift security checks
- - ACA compliance and deadlines for 2013: What employers should be thinking about right now
- South Carolina - South Carolina Supreme Court upholds arbitration clause
- West Virginia - Coming soon to a theater near you: litigation lessons
- Tennessee - Understanding healthcare reform
- Virginia - Beware of sex-stereotyping claims
Most Recent Audio Conferences
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.